Oracle Sets the Date for its Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Earnings Announcement
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Earnings Results to be released on December 12, 2019, After the Close of the Market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., Dec. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Oracle Corporation today announced that its second quarter fiscal year 2020 results will be released on Thursday, December 12th, after the close of the market. Oracle will host a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the financial results. The live webcast will be available on the Oracle Investor Relations website at www.oracle.com/investor.
About Oracle The Oracle Cloud offers a complete suite of integrated applications for Sales, Service, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, plus Highly-Automated and Secure Generation 2 Infrastructure featuring the Oracle Autonomous Database. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit us at www.oracle.com or contact Investor Relations at email@example.com or (650) 506-4073.
Trademarks Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oracle-sets-the-date-for-its-second-quarter-fiscal-year-2020-earnings-announcement-300969048.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Empresa Distribuidora y Comercializadora Norte S.A. (EDENOR) Announces Results of Consent Solicitation
- CEMIG Geracão e Transmissão S.A. Announces Early Tender Date Results of its Cash Tender Offer for its 9.250% Senior Notes due 2024
- Kore Mining Enhances Environmental, Social and Governance Practices and Grants Annual Incentives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!