Oracle Sets the Date for its First Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Earnings Announcement
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Earnings Results to be released on September 10, 2020, After the Close of the Market
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., Sept. 3, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Oracle Corporation today announced that its first quarter fiscal year 2021 results will be released on Thursday, September 10th, after the close of the market. Oracle will host a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the financial results. The live webcast will be available on the Oracle Investor Relations website at www.oracle.com/investor.
The Oracle Cloud offers a complete suite of integrated applications for Sales, Service, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, plus Highly- Automated and Secure Generation 2 Infrastructure featuring the Oracle Autonomous Database. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit us at www.oracle.com or contact Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 506-4073.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oracle-sets-the-date-for-its-first-quarter-fiscal-year-2021-earnings-announcement-301124092.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Augusta Gold Announces Results of its Annual Shareholder Meeting
- Mesh Dental Network Actively Investing in Dental Practices Throughout Texas
- Neukio Biotherapeutics completed its $40m Angel round financing, focusing on the development of iPSC-CAR-NK platform and assets.
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!