Oracle Sets the Date for its First Quarter Fiscal Year 2020 Earnings Announcement
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar languishes, other safe haven currencies shine amid Delta caution
Earnings Results to be released on September 12, 2019, After the Close of the Market
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., Sept. 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Oracle Corporation today announced that its first quarter fiscal year 2020 results will be released on Thursday, September 12th, after the close of the market. Oracle will host a conference call and live webcast at 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time to discuss the financial results. The live webcast will be available on the Oracle Investor Relations website at www.oracle.com/investor.
About OracleThe Oracle Cloud offers a complete suite of integrated applications for Sales, Service, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, plus Highly- Automated and Secure Generation 2 Infrastructure featuring the Oracle Autonomous Database. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit us at www.oracle.com or contact Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 506-4073.
TrademarksOracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oracle-sets-the-date-for-its-first-quarter-fiscal-year-2020-earnings-announcement-300912456.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Reid Collins Named the Top Business Torts Practice in the U.S. by The National Law Journal
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Mayor Muriel Bowser, Deputy Mayor John Falcicchio and Events DC Announce Grand Opening of Ben's Chili Bowl and Shop Made DC inside Walter E. Washington Convention Center
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!