One Shipping Carrier Steps Up to Ship Vape and E-Cigarette Products in the United States
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Shipping carrier simply called 'X' responds to new laws with innovative solution
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The usual national shipping carriers have started to discontinue vape and e-cigarette product shipping.
All of them will turn off support by April 5th 2021. What does this mean for vape and e-cigarette companies?
Vape and e-cigarette companies will need to rapidly onboard a new shipping carrier in order to maintain and expand their direct-to-consumer ecommerce business models.
The usual big dogs of shipping have all backed off from shipping vape and e-cigarette products. These companies cite regulation complexities as their chief reason for cutting off delivery.
Online vape and e-cigarette retailers have found themselves frantically searching for a solution. The shipping carrier simply known as 'X' is now the only shipping carrier who will provide vape and e-cigarette companies with the shipping services they need in 2021 and beyond.
Click here to read the full vape and e-cigarette residential delivery analysis.
Email Peter Hillowe, Head of Marketing at 516-661-9715 or firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate all press and media availability for Founder and Chief Executive Officer Chris Guggenheim, and Chief Logistics Officer Paul Vinuelas.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/one-shipping-carrier-steps-up-to-ship-vape-and-e-cigarette-products-in-the-united-states-301233440.html
SOURCE X - Reimagine Delivery
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dr Johan Beckman asks: Could covid vaccines be declared a global common good?
- OCON's Pioneering IUB™ Ballerine® Femtech Applauded by Frost & Sullivan
- FAR RESOURCES LTD provides an update on the Winston New Mexico Project