Omeza Announces New Tranche of Funding and Upcoming Q4 Clinical Activities
- S&P 500 hits 2023 closing high as Powell strengthens peak rate bets
- Alaska Airlines (ALK) to acquire Hawaiian Holdings (HA)
- Santa will continue to deliver - Stock Trader's Almanac
- 5 Tesla analysts weigh in as Tesla stock lags after Cybertruck updates
- Shares climb, dollar falls with Fed comments inspiring dovish bets
"We have previously demonstrated the ability of Omeza combination therapy to heal advanced wounds that have failed to respond to other therapeutic interventions, and we are now conducting interventional clinical trials in a real-world setting to definitively show that our combination therapy triggers healing in chronic wounds and ulcers of multiple etiologies that have failed therapy for 3 months prior to trial enrollment," said
In addition to evaluating the healing properties of Omeza combination therapy, the trials will assess secondary endpoints during treatment, including patients' quality of life; pain perception at baseline and as treatment progresses; increases in physical function; and enhanced daily living activities.
"The impact of chronic wounds is far more than physical; they exact an enormous toll on a person's emotional well-being, psychosocial functioning, financial independence, and other parameters that are incredibly important to the individual's ability to conduct routine activities," said
Additional fourth quarter activities and milestones include:
- A poster presentation describing two case studies that demonstrate complete and rapid healing of diabetic foot ulcers using Omeza® Collagen Matrix, Omeza® Lidocaine Lavage, and Omeza® Skin Protectant. Data will be presented at the Diabetic Foot Conference, hosted by the American Limb Preservation Society,
Sept. 28– 30.
- The analysis of interim data analysis from the first 40 of 100 patients enrolled in the interventional randomized clinical trial evaluating Omeza combination therapy together with standard of care across multiple wound types and ulcers.
- A poster presentation on a series of healed diabetic foot ulcer case studies at the Desert Foot Conference
Dec. 6– 9.
- Presentation of new in vivo and in vitro data at the Innovations in Wound Healing meeting,
Dec. 7– 10, showing significant antimicrobial and antibiofilm activity with Omeza® Collagen Matrix treatment.
Omeza is a commercial-stage regenerative skin and wound-care company that develops marine-based products comprising essential omega fatty acids and hydrolyzed fish collagen infused with cod liver oil. Founded in 2014, the company currently markets three products (Omeza® Collagen Matrix, Omeza® Lidocaine Lavage, and Omeza® Skin Protectant) designed to reduce inflammation, increase tissue proliferation, and support skin remodeling in adults with a range of chronic, non-healing wounds. Omeza is currently conducting three clinical trials in patients with diabetic ulcers, chronic venous leg ulcers, and multiple other etiologies to evaluate the effects of Omeza Combination Therapy versus standard of care on wound healing, pain reduction, quality of life, and additional secondary endpoints. The company is headquartered in
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/omeza-announces-new-tranche-of-funding-and-upcoming-q4-clinical-activities-301940540.html
SOURCE Omeza LLC
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- OpenSSF Announces New Members, Guiding Software Security Principles at OpenSSF Day Japan
- New Energy Blue launches farmer-owned business to supply clean, sustainable feedstock for its biomass refineries
- Masdar and PLN Advance Plans to Develop World's Largest Floating Solar Plant in Indonesia
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!