Old Point Financial Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HAMPTON, Va., Feb. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Old Point Financial Corporation declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per share on its common stock to be paid on March 26, 2021 to shareholders of record as of March 3, 2021. The dividend amount is the same as the prior quarter's dividend and based on the stock's closing price of $18.60 on February 16, 2021, the dividend yield is approximately 2.6%.
ABOUT OLD POINT FINANCIAL CORPORATION Old Point Financial Corporation (Nasdaq: OPOF) is the parent company of Old Point National Bank, a locally owned and managed community bank, and Old Point Trust & Financial Services, N.A., a wealth management services provider, serving the Hampton Roads, Virginia region. Additional information on the Company is available at www.OldPoint.com under "Investor Relations".
Contact: Laura Wright, VP/Marketing Director, 757.728.1743
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/old-point-financial-corporation-declares-quarterly-dividend-301230404.html
SOURCE Old Point Financial Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Hillrom Comments on Recent Novitas Reimbursement Update
- Pets play important role in easing children's loneliness and stress intensified by virtual schooling in lockdown
- The Explosive Gel Category Heats Up with the Introduction of Gelee™, from the Makers of Intellibed, Expanding the Availability of Revolutionary Gel Matrix® Mattress Technology to a Broader Consumer