Oberheiden P.C. Announces Former U.S. Attorney Brian J. Kuester to Join Its Federal Litigation Team
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Summary: Oberheiden P.C., a law firm with a nationwide network of senior-level attorneys, announces the addition of former
Before joining Oberheiden P.C.,
Because of his experience at the U.S. Attorney's Office in
The content of this press release is subject to all website disclaimers found on www.federal-lawyer.com. Readers are advised that this press release is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to solicit clients, to provide legal advice, or to create an attorney-client relationship with Oberheiden P.C. This information may constitute attorney advertisement in some jurisdictions. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
SOURCE Oberheiden P.C.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Studies Uncover Drivers of Health Disparities and Opportunities to Enhance Equity
- Studies Highlight Impacts of Applying New Technologies in Everyday Care
- New Data for Bispecific Antibody Epcoritamab (DuoBody® CD3xCD20) Shows Strong, Durable Treatment Response for Patients with Difficult-To-Treat Relapsed/Refractory (R/R) Follicular Lymphoma (FL)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!