OUTFRONT Media To Report 2020 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Results On February 25, 2021
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, Jan. 26, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- OUTFRONT Media Inc. (NYSE: OUT) announced today that it will report results for the fiscal year and quarter ended December 31, 2020 after the market closes on Thursday, February 25, 2021. The earnings announcement will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.OUTFRONTmedia.com.
The Company will host a conference call to discuss the results on Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The conference call number is 888-204-4368 (U.S. callers) and 856-344-9299 (International callers) and the passcode for both is 9716517.
Live and replay versions of the conference call will be webcast in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website, www.OUTFRONTmedia.com.
About OUTFRONT Media Inc.OUTFRONT leverages the power of technology, location and creativity to connect brands with consumers outside of their homes through one of the largest and most diverse sets of billboard, transit, and mobile assets in North America. Through its technology platform, OUTFRONT will fundamentally change the ways advertisers engage audiences on-the-go.
Contact:Gregory Lundberg(212) 297-6441greg.lundberg@OUTFRONTmedia.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/outfront-media-to-report-2020-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-results-on-february-25-2021-301215293.html
SOURCE OUTFRONT Media Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Said Q1 Estimates for Tesla (TSLA) 'Very Beatable'
- Gerdau S.A. - Form 20-F
- Pager® Achieves Key Security Milestones with Successful SOC 2 Type 2 Examination, HITRUST Certification for Google Cloud and Amazon Web Services