ONE Gas to Reschedule Earnings Call Date
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- After-Hours Stock Movers 04/20: (LRN) (EW) (ISRG) Higher; (NFLX) (ROKU) (FUBO) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TULSA, Okla., Feb. 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- ONE Gas, Inc. (NYSE: OGS) (the "Company") has decided to delay the release of our scheduled earnings news release and conference call due to the unprecedented weather conditions in the territories where we operate and the related current disruptions in the natural gas markets. Notwithstanding this rescheduling, we expect the previously declared dividend on our common stock will be paid on March 5, 2021.
A new notice will be sent and a news release issued to announce the rescheduled earnings call date.
ONE Gas, Inc. (NYSE: OGS) is a 100-percent regulated natural gas utility, and trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "OGS." ONE Gas is included in the S&P MidCap 400 Index and is one of the largest natural gas utilities in the United States.
ONE Gas, headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, provides natural gas distribution services to more than 2 million customers in Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas. Its divisions include Kansas Gas Service, the largest natural gas distributor in Kansas; Oklahoma Natural Gas, the largest in Oklahoma; and Texas Gas Service, the third largest in Texas, in terms of customers.
For more information, visit the website at www.onegas.com.
Analyst Contact: Brandon Lohse918-947-7472
Media Contact: Leah Harper918-947-7123
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/one-gas-to-reschedule-earnings-call-date-301229501.html
SOURCE ONE Gas, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- PLANET9 Facilitates Student-Run Ivy League Esports Tournament on April 24th: Schedule Released
- Walker & Dunlop Investment Partners Adds Managing Director to Investments Team