OMD Ranked #1 for Competitiveness and Consistency
- S&P 500 dips after US inflation data, ending weak third quarter
- Fed's preferred inflation measure softer than expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) met with China government to discuss new restrictive regulations - WSJ
- Analysts cut 3Q delivery estimates on Tesla (TSLA)
- Nike shares gain 8% on big EPS upside; Stock seen as an 'undervalued outperfomer'
Omnicom Media Group agency tops annual and three-year aggregate evaluations
Based on 2228 pitches in 44 countries, involving 664 agencies, the Compitches survey is a performance index providing insights regarding global media agency networks' dynamism and homogeneity. Assessing account moves or retentions according to the degree of competitiveness, and evaluating networks at individual country levels to determine the consistency of the offer, the Compitches Report goes beyond the standard metric of new billings won to provide a more nuanced and multi-dimensional picture of performance. In addition to its annual ranking, the Compitches report also provides an aggregate three- year ranking, revealing a competitiveness hierarchy in the context of the industry's average pitch cycle.
Commenting on the ranking, OMD Worldwide CEO
OMD, an Omnicom Media Group agency, is the world's largest media network, with more than 12,000 people working in over 100 countries. As the world grows with opportunities, the key is reacting to them, by making better decisions, faster - combining innovation, creativity, empathy, and evidence to deliver better business outcomes. Named Adweek's Global Media Agency of the Year five times over the past decade, OMD is currently ranked the best performing global media network overall according to RECMA; the world's most effective media agency network in the Effie Effectiveness Index; and was named Media Network of the Year at the 2022 Cannes Lions Festival.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/omd-ranked-1-for-competitiveness-and-consistency-301847391.html
SOURCE OMD Worldwide
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Protector of Penguins to be Recognized as 2023 Indianapolis Prize Winner
- VTech® Displays Engaging Collection of New Products at Toy Fair® 2023
- Foresee Pharmaceuticals to Present Phase 1/2 Fanconi Anemia Clinical Study Design for its ALDH2 activator FP-045 at the Fanconi Anemia Research Fund 2023 Scientific Symposium
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!