Nuvve to Present at Needham's 16th Annual Technology & Media Conference, May 20, 2021
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Investor Presentation at 3:00 PM Eastern Time
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN DIEGO, May 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nuvve Holding Corp. ("Nuvve") (Nasdaq: NVVE), a global technology leader accelerating the electrification of transportation through its proprietary vehicle-to-grid (V2G) platform, today announced that Gregory Poilasne, Chief Executive Officer, Ted Smith, Chief Operating Officer, and David Robson, Chief Financial Officer, will present at Needham's 16th Annual Technology & Media Conference at 3:00 PM ET (12:00 PM PT) on Thursday, May 20, 2021, on a virtual platform.
A webcast of the presentation will be available in the Investors section of the Company's website at https://nuvve.com/investors/. A replay of the presentation will be available following the event.
Management is scheduled to meet with investors on Thursday, May 20, with virtual one-on-one meetings held throughout the day. Investors interested in arranging one-on-one meetings should contact your Needham conference representative. Conversely, you may call or email Lytham Partners at 602-889-9700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Nuvve Holding Corp.
Nuvve (NASDAQ: NVVE) is accelerating the electrification of transportation through its proprietary vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technology. Its mission is to lower the cost of electric vehicle ownership while supporting the integration of renewable energy sources, including solar and wind. Nuvve's Grid Integrated Vehicle, GIVe™, platform is refueling the next generation of electric vehicle fleets through intelligent, bidirectional charging solutions. Since its founding in 2010, Nuvve has launched successful V2G projects on five continents and is deploying commercial services worldwide by developing partnerships with utilities, automakers, and electric vehicle fleets. Nuvve is headquartered in San Diego, California, and can be found online at www.nuvve.com.
Nuvve Press ContactMarc Trahand, EVP Marketingmarc@nuvve.com +1 858 250 9740
Nuvve Investor ContactLytham PartnersRobert Blum or Joe Doramenuvve@lythampartners.com+1 602 889 9700
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nuvve-to-present-at-needhams-16th-annual-technology--media-conference-may-20-2021-301293154.html
SOURCE Nuvve Holding Corp.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nuvve, Stonepeak, and Evolve Finalize "Levo" Joint Venture Providing up to $750 Million in Funding to Electrify Fleets
- Tulsa Based Business, Vesta Capital LLC, Acquires Four Oklahoma City Properties
- Isobar Named to Fast Company's 2021 List of the 100 Best Workplaces for Innovators
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!