Novavax to Participate in Fireside Chat at SVB Leerink CybeRx Series: Vaccine Forum
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
GAITHERSBURG, Md., June 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX), a biotechnology company developing next-generation vaccines for serious infectious diseases, today announced that it will participate in a fireside chat during the upcoming 2nd Annual CybeRx Series: Vaccine Forum. Novavax' recombinant nanoparticle protein-based COVID-19 vaccine candidate, NVX-CoV2373, will be a topic of discussion.
Fireside chat details:
Tuesday, June 22, 2021
11:00 – 11:50 a.m. Eastern Time (ET)
Geoffrey Porges, M.B.B.S.
Gregory M. Glenn, M.D., President, Research and Development and John J. Trizzino, Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Business Officer and Interim Chief Financial Officer
Please contact your SVP Leerink representative to view the session.
Novavax, Inc. (Nasdaq: NVAX) is a biotechnology company that promotes improved health globally through the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative vaccines to prevent serious infectious diseases. The company's proprietary recombinant technology platform combines the power and speed of genetic engineering to efficiently produce highly immunogenic nanoparticles designed to address urgent global health needs. Novavax is conducting late-stage clinical trials for NVX-CoV2373, its vaccine candidate against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. NanoFlu™, its quadrivalent influenza nanoparticle vaccine, met all primary objectives in its pivotal Phase 3 clinical trial in older adults and will be advanced for regulatory submission. Both vaccine candidates incorporate Novavax' proprietary saponin-based Matrix-M™ adjuvant to enhance the immune response and stimulate high levels of neutralizing antibodies.
Contacts:InvestorsNovavax, Inc. Erika Schultz | firstname.lastname@example.org
Solebury TroutAlexandra Roy | email@example.com
MediaAlison Chartan | 240-720-7804Laura Keenan | 202-709-7521Amy Speak | firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/novavax-to-participate-in-fireside-chat-at-svb-leerink-cyberx-series-vaccine-forum-301315044.html
SOURCE Novavax, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kulicke & Soffa Reports Third Quarter 2021 Results
- Clinical Protocols based on Molecular Cancer genetics and DNA OncoPharmaceutics to detect aberrant cellular malformations induced by DNA methylation and histone modification in the cell nucleus of the
- Erin Stewart Shares Ways to Freshen Up a Summer Menu With the TipsOnTV Blog
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!