Nova Announces Availability of Annual Report on Form 20-F Through Company Website
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
REHOVOT, Israel, March 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nova (Nasdaq: NVMI) announced today that its annual report on Form 20-F, containing audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2020, as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on March 1, 2021, is available through its website (https://www.novami.com). Shareholders may receive a hard copy of the annual report free of charge upon request. This press release is being issued pursuant to NASDAQ Listing Rule 5250(d)(1)(C).
About Nova: Nova is a leading innovator and key provider of metrology solutions for advanced process control used in semiconductor manufacturing. Nova delivers continuous innovation by providing state-of-the-art high-performance metrology solutions for effective process control throughout the semiconductor fabrication lifecycle. Nova's product portfolio, which combines high-precision hardware and cutting-edge software, provides its customers with deep insight into the most advanced semiconductor devices' development and production. Nova's unique capability to deliver innovative X-ray and Optical solutions enable its customers to improve performance, enhance product yields, and accelerate time to market. Nova acts as a partner to semiconductor manufacturers from its offices around the world. Find additional information at https://www.novami.com.
Nova is traded on NASDAQ and TASE under the symbol NVMI.
Investor Relations Contact: Miri Segal MS-IR LLC Tel: +917-607-8654 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nova-announces-availability-of-annual-report-on-form-20-f-through-company-website-301237415.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Scripps Howard Awards announce 2020 winners, recognize excellence in journalism
- RSPO Strengthens Women's Role In Sustainable Palm Oil Production
- Oatly files for IPO; Plans to list on NASDAQ under the ticker 'OTLY' After 107% 2020 Revenue Growth