Northwest Pipe Company to Release Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Financial Results on March 3, 2021
- S&P 500, Dow hit record highs on upbeat earnings, strong retail sales
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales surge; weekly jobless claims drop to one-year low
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Financial results to be released after market close on March 3, 2021 - Conference call to begin at 7:00 a.m. PT on March 4, 2021
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VANCOUVER, Wash., Feb. 17, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Northwest Pipe Company (NASDAQ: NWPX), an industry leader of engineered pipeline systems for water infrastructure, announced today it intends to release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2020 on Wednesday, March 3, 2021.
Scott Montross, Northwest Pipe Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, and Aaron Wilkins, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss the Company's fourth quarter and full year 2020 results on Thursday, March 4, 2021, at 7:00 a.m. Pacific Time. The call will be broadcast live over the Internet hosted on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.nwpipe.com and will be archived online upon completion of the conference call. For those unable to listen to the live call, a replay will be available approximately one hour after the event and will remain available until Thursday, March 18, 2021 by dialing 1-877-344-7529 in the U.S. or 1-412-317-0088 internationally and entering the replay access code: 10151606.
About Northwest Pipe Company
Founded in 1966, Northwest Pipe Company is a leading manufacturer for water related infrastructure products. In addition to being the largest manufacturer of engineered steel water pipeline systems in North America, the Company produces high-quality precast and reinforced concrete products, Permalok® steel casing pipe, bar-wrapped concrete cylinder pipe, as well as custom linings, coatings, joints, and one of the largest offerings of fittings and specialized components. Northwest Pipe Company provides solution-based products for a wide range of markets including water transmission and infrastructure, water and wastewater plant piping, structural stormwater and sewer systems, trenchless technology, and piping rehabilitation. Strategically positioned to meet growing water and wastewater infrastructure needs, the Company is headquartered in Vancouver, Washington, and has manufacturing facilities across North America. Please visit www.nwpipe.com for more information.
Contact:Aaron WilkinsChief Financial OfficerNorthwest Pipe Company (360) 397-6294 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Addo Investor Relations(310) 829-5400
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/northwest-pipe-company-to-release-fourth-quarter-and-full-year-2020-financial-results-on-march-3-2021-301229529.html
SOURCE Northwest Pipe Company
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Autonomous Vehicle Personal Rapid Transit (PRT) Has Emerged as a Green Urban Transport Mode and Investment Opportunity
- InventHelp Inventor Develops Protective Cover for Vehicles (CNC-658)
- Darling Ingredients Announced as One of the 50 Sustainability and Climate Leaders
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!