Northeast Indiana Bancorp, Inc. Announces $1.25 Special Cash Dividend
- S&P, Dow futures edge higher ahead of GDP data; Nvidia slides
- Broadcom (AVGO) to Acquire VMware (VMW) for Approximately $61 Billion in Cash and Stock
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Falls on Downbeat Guidance, Evercore ISI Remains a Buyer as Shares Trade Near an 'Estimated Floor of $150'
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Dips on Report It Expects Flat iPhone Production This Year
- Alibaba (BABA) Shares Jump 3% as eCommerce and Cloud Demand Drives Solid Q4 Beat
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HUNTINGTON, Ind., Nov. 24, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Northeast Indiana Bancorp, Inc., (OTCQB: NIDB), the parent company of First Federal Savings Bank, is proud to announce that its Board of Directors has declared a special cash dividend of $1.25 per share on the Company's common stock. The record date will be December 9, 2021 and the payment date will be December 23, 2021.
Commenting on the announcement, President and CEO Michael S. Zahn stated, "For the 7th year in a row, the Bank's earnings and capital levels have allowed the Board of Directors to issue a special cash dividend. During that period, over $6.3 million in special dividends have been returned to our shareholders."
The book value of NIDB's stock was $40.75 per common share as of September 30, 2021 with 1,202,985 shares outstanding. Northeast Indiana Bancorp, Inc. is headquartered at 648 N. Jefferson Street, Huntington, Indiana. The Company offers a full array of banking and financial brokerage services to its customers through its main office in Huntington and five full-service Indiana offices in Huntington (2), Warsaw and Fort Wayne (2). The Company is traded on the OTC Markets Group, Inc. (www.otcmarkets.com) utilizing the OTCQB platform under the symbol "NIDB". Our web site address is www.firstfedindiana.bank.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/northeast-indiana-bancorp-inc-announces-1-25-special-cash-dividend-301431819.html
SOURCE Northeast Indiana Bancorp, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kuke Music Holding Limited (KUKE) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.09/sh
- Vascular Access Experts to Tackle Ultrasound Disinfection Controversy at INS 2022
- MassMutual Becomes Equity Investor in Kudu Investment Management
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDividend, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!