Nordic Nanovector to present at 11th Annual World ADC Europe 2021 Digital
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Oslo, March 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nordic Nanovector ASA (OSE: NANOV) announces that its Chief Scientific Officer, Jostein Dahle, will give a presentation on 9 March at the 11th Annual World ADC Europe 2021 Digital event (8-11 March 2021) in the Discovery stream discussing the question: Should Payloads be Super-Potent?
Presentation details are as follows:
Title: Targeting CD37 with Alpha- & Beta-Emitting Radioimmunoconjugates
Date/time: Tuesday, 9 March 2021 at 11:40am GMT
During his presentation, Dr Dahle with cover the following points:
- Review CD37 as target for radioimmunotherapy
- Analyse preclinical and clinical data for treatment of Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma (NHL) with the beta-emitting radioimmunoconjugate 177Lu-lilotomab satetraxetan (Betalutin®)
- Evaluate preclinical data for treatment of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia and NHL with the alpha-emitting radioimmunoconjugate 212Pb-TCMC-NNV003 (Alpha37)
World ADC Europe is an industry-leading conference and Europe's largest gathering of ADC stakeholders. It brings together 300 drug developers from 160 active ADC organisations to help forward-thinking researchers from the pharmaceutical, biotech and academic community advance the development of antibody-drug conjugates.
About Nordic Nanovector:
Nordic Nanovector is committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to patients to address major unmet medical needs and advance cancer care. The Company aspires to become a leader in the development of targeted therapies for haematological cancers. Nordic Nanovector's lead clinical-stage candidate is Betalutin®, a novel CD37-targeting antibody-radionuclide-conjugate designed to advance the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). NHL is an indication with substantial unmet medical need, representing a growing market forecast to be worth nearly USD 26 billion by 2028. Nordic Nanovector retains global marketing rights to Betalutin® and intends to actively participate in the commercialisation of Betalutin® in the US and other major markets.
Further information can be found at www.nordicnanovector.com.
IR enquiriesMalene Brondberg, CFOCell: +44 7561 431 762Email: email@example.com
Mark Swallow/Frazer Hall/David Dible (Citigate Dewe Rogerson)Tel: +44 203 926 8535Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
SOURCE Nordic Nanovector
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SBA Announces Official Restaurant Revitalization Fund Application and Guidelines
- Ice Cream That Tastes Like Cannabis, the Danks