Nordic Nanovector ASA: Financial calendar
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
OSLO, Norway, March 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
FINANCIAL YEAR 2020
- 22.03.2021 - Extraordinary General Meeting
- 26.03.2021 - Annual Report
FINANCIAL YEAR 2021
- 28.04.2021 - Annual General Meeting
- 26.05.2021 - Quarterly Report - Q1
- 27.08.2021 - Half-yearly Report
- 18.11.2021 - Quarterly Report - Q3
For further information, please contact:
Malene Brondberg, CFOCell: +44 7561 431 762Email: email@example.com
Mark Swallow/Frazer Hall/David Dible (Citigate Dewe Rogerson)Tel: +44 203 926 8535Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Nordic Nanovector:
Nordic Nanovector is committed to develop and deliver innovative therapies to patients to address major unmet medical needs and advance cancer care. The Company aspires to become a leader in the development of targeted therapies for haematological cancers. Nordic Nanovector's lead clinical-stage candidate is Betalutin®, a novel CD37-targeting antibody-radionuclide-conjugate designed to advance the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL). NHL is an indication with substantial unmet medical need, representing a growing market forecast to be worth nearly USD 26 billion by 2028. Nordic Nanovector retains global marketing rights to Betalutin® and intends to actively participate in the commercialisation of Betalutin® in the US and other major markets.
Further information can be found at www.nordicnanovector.com.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
SOURCE Nordic Nanovector
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Muslim-Jewish Coalition Praises Senate Passage of Jabara-Heyer NO HATE Act
- CX Startup Officium Labs Appoints Two Executives, Hits $9M in Revenue
- Realtor and TV Host Shay Millheiser Shares Innovative Spring Home Ideas on TipsOnTV