Nippon Express Global Logistics (Shanghai) Obtains Business License for Assembly Processing in Shanghai Waigaoqiao Bonded Logistics Zone
- Wall Street rallies as Fed minutes meet expectations
- NVIDIA Shares Drop 6% on Disappointing Guidance, While Q1 Earnings Beat
- Apple (AAPL) Reportedly Behind Schedule in Development of the New iPhone, Analyst Cuts Price Target on Risk to June Quarter iPhone Revenue
- Oil edges higher on tight supply, rising U.S. refining activity
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: NVIDIA, Snowflake Sink on Weaker Guidance; Williams-Sonoma Surges on Strong Numbers (more...)
- Becomes First Logistics Company in Zone to Get This License -
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
TOKYO, Nov. 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Nippon Express Global Logistics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "NE GLS"), a local subsidiary of Nippon Express Co., Ltd., became the first logistics company to be licensed for assembly processing operations in the Shanghai Waigaoqiao Bonded Logistics Zone, effective Monday, October 25.
Photo1: Gate to Shanghai Waigaoqiao Bonded Logistics Zonehttps://kyodonewsprwire.jp/prwfile/release/M103866/202111243872/_prw_PI3fl_5q0YIld1.jpeg
Photo2: Office entrancehttps://kyodonewsprwire.jp/prwfile/release/M103866/202111243872/_prw_PI1fl_X0mkH6aj.jpg
Mainland China only permits assembly processing in Hong Kong, Macau, and some special bonded areas, and customers holding cargo inventory for end users in Shanghai and environs have long sought to carry out assembly processing at a closer location.
Having become the first logistics company to obtain a license for assembly processing work in the Shanghai Waigaoqiao Bonded Logistics Zone, NE GLS will be able to arrange products in presentation boxes, attach parts to equipment and provide various other services and added value in accordance with customer requests, thereby reducing transport costs to end users in the vicinity of Shanghai and significantly cutting lead times.
Nippon Express will continue utilizing its global network to enhance its international transport services and expanding its logistics functions in Mainland China to help its customers develop their businesses.
Nippon Express website: http://www.nipponexpress.com/
Official LinkedIn account: NIPPON EXPRESS GROUPhttps://www.linkedin.com/company/nippon-express-group/
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nippon-express-global-logistics-shanghai-obtains-business-license-for-assembly-processing-in-shanghai-waigaoqiao-bonded-logistics-zone-301433385.html
SOURCE Nippon Express Co., Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AES El Salvador Trust II bis Announces Early Tender Results of its Offer to Purchase for Cash Any and All of its Outstanding 6.750% Senior Guaranteed Notes due 2023 and Concurrent Consent Solicitation
- Hyundai Bioscience to request a fast track processing for its monkeypox treatment drug with the FDA
- Canadian Net REIT Announces Its Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2022, and Q3 2022 Monthly Distributions
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!