Next-Gen Toy Company Selling Toys Through NFTs, Launched Today on OpenSea
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
TOYMINT, a Vancouver-based toy startup, launched today their first line of premium collectible toys with a twist - you can only get a toy if you buy a matching NFT on the OpenSea marketplace.
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VANCOUVER, BC, May 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- TOYMINT, a Vancouver-based toy startup, launched today their first line of premium collectible toys with a twist - you can only get a toy if you buy a matching NFT on the OpenSea marketplace.
In collaboration with Italian artist Claudio Bellini, the release includes three NFTs inspired by three matching toys in ultra-rare Genesis Edition.
Two years in the making, the company's vision of a beautiful future starts today with better toys. Smart collectible toys are made from sustainable materials, kid-friendly, verifiable on blockchain, and connected to the cloud - creating an ultimate collector experience.
An award-winning agency Spitfire Industry from Brooklyn has designed the three Genesis Edition toys - two CNC machined walnut toy cars and a teddy bear with a necklace that gives it a unique value.
NFTs are available for purchase on OpenSea starting today, and buyers can redeem toys on the TOYMINT website. The delivery of toys begins in June.
"Toys are the first asset that kids own, and we want to expose them to the best craftsmanship and quality this planet has to offer," said Zoran Kovacevic, Founder and CEO of Toymint. "We want toys to grow in value so that families over time end up with a valuable toy collection."
Parent experience is at the heart of TOYMINT. From no-mess packaging to blockchain authenticity and no small parts to break—these toys will become instant parent favourites.
"Most parents are overwhelmed with the cost, mess, and waste from toys," said Krystal Ho, Chief Experience Officer at TOYMINT. "We are creating a new toy experience for parents to collect valuable toys and eliminate waste and unwanted gifts."
Caroline Martins, Media Relations
toymint-genesis-teddy.png TOYMINT GENESIS TEDDY
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/next-gen-toy-company-selling-toys-through-nfts-launched-today-on-opensea-301286952.html
SOURCE Toy Mint Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Legacy Launches First-of-its-Kind Partnership for Elite Military Special Operators
- Prime Day Grill Deals (2021): Early Weber, Traeger, Ninja Foodi & More Grill Savings Compared by The Consumer Post
- Father's Day: Xi takes father as role model in life, work, governance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!