New Richmond American Model Homes Open Across Bay Area
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Oil stable as market awaits Fed, OPEC decisions
- ExxonMobil gains following record profit, 'solid execution'
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Several communities in the region now have models open for tours
DIXON, Calif., Oct. 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Richmond American Homes of California, Inc., a subsidiary of M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC), is excited to announce that several brand-new, fully furnished model homes are now open for tours at seven exceptional Bay Area communities (RichmondAmerican.com/BayAreaModels). The beautiful models, which represent multiple home collections, showcase the open, inviting layouts and designer details the builder is known for. Home prices start from the $500s.
The Presley is one of several inspired Richmond American floor plans available in the Bay Area.
- The Paige, Pearce and Seth at Orchards at Valley Glen III in Dixon
- The Ammolite and Moonstone at Seasons at University District in Rohnert Park
- The Lynwood, Moonstone and Peridot at Seasons at Homestead in Dixon
- The Ammolite and Tourmaline at Magnolia at Arbor Bend in Manteca
- The Noble and Pearl at Birch at Arbor Bend in Manteca
- The Peridot, Citrine and Pearl Autumn Trails at Westlake
- The Slate, Pewter and Ammolite at Summers Bend at Westlake
Those who choose to build a new home from the ground up at a Richmond American community will have the opportunity to work with professional design consultants at the builder's Home Gallery™ to select colors, textures, finishes and fixtures for their new living spaces—a complimentary service!
Prospective homebuyers and local agents are encouraged to call 707.716.0328 to learn more about these models and ask about special offers. Finished homes and homes nearing completion are also available! Visit RichmondAmerican.com for additional information.
Operating under the name Richmond American Homes, MDC's homebuilding subsidiaries have built more than 230,000 homes since 1977. Among the nation's largest homebuilders, MDC's subsidiary companies have operations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Maryland, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia and Washington. Mortgage lending, plus insurance and title services are offered by the following MDC subsidiaries, respectively: HomeAmerican Mortgage Corporation, American Home Insurance Agency, Inc. and American Home Title and Escrow Company. M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "MDC." For more information, visit MDCHoldings.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-richmond-american-model-homes-open-across-bay-area-301641854.html
SOURCE M.D.C. Holdings, Inc.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Arçelik lands breakthrough spot on Bloomberg's Gender Equality Index 2023
- ASES National Solar Conference
- Ariceum Therapeutics Appoints Radioligand Expert, Germo Gericke, M.D., as Chief Medical Officer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!