Netskope Intelligent SSE Integrates with Amazon Security Lake to Enable Faster Threat Detection and Response in Hybrid Work Environments
- S&P 500 dips after US inflation data, ending weak third quarter
- Fed's preferred inflation measure softer than expected in August
- Apple (AAPL) met with China government to discuss new restrictive regulations - WSJ
- Analysts cut 3Q delivery estimates on Tesla (TSLA)
- Nike shares gain 8% on big EPS upside; Stock seen as an 'undervalued outperfomer'
Integrated solution provides ability to rapidly identify potential security threats by Netskope security logs and threat information
Organizations want more visibility across all their security data sources, including on-premises and cloud, to quickly identify and respond to potential threats. To do this, they must enable logging across their security infrastructure, but often face challenges with incompatible data formats and no centralized place to store the logs for useful analysis.
To help solve these challenges, Netskope customers can now export logs from the Netskope Intelligent SSE platform to
Netskope and AWS can help customers detect and investigate threats faster, by providing:
- Centralized Visibility: Organizations can now export logs, events and alerts collected by Netskope Cloud Exchange to
Amazon Security Laketo get a holistic view of threats and vulnerabilities in their overall environment. Centralize years of cloud and on-premises security data at petabyte scale for detailed analysis.
- Stronger Security Posture: Organizations can use Netskope logs and
Amazon Security Lakeanalysis tools to quickly discover and remediate threats and vulnerabilities across their environment to strengthen their security posture.
- Centralized Threat Remediation: Organizations can use Netskope and AWS services to respond to alerts and remediate threats from the centralized
Amazon Security Lakeconsole.
"As security threats increase along with the ongoing shift to hybrid work, organizations want to be confident that their data, employees, and resources are safe from potential attacks and other nefarious activities," said
To learn more about how Netskope helps organizations further strengthen their security posture by sharing security-related logs and threat information with
Netskope, a global SASE leader, is redefining cloud, data, and network security to help organizations apply zero trust principles to protect data. Fast and easy to use, the Netskope platform provides optimized access and real-time security for people, devices, and data anywhere they go. Netskope helps customers reduce risk, accelerate performance, and get unrivaled visibility into any cloud, web, and private application activity. Thousands of customers, including more than 25 of the Fortune 100, trust Netskope and its powerful NewEdge network to address evolving threats, new risks, technology shifts, organizational and network changes, and new regulatory requirements. Learn how Netskope helps customers be ready for anything on their SASE journey, visit netskope.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/netskope-intelligent-sse-integrates-with-amazon-security-lake-to-enable-faster-threat-detection-and-response-in-hybrid-work-environments-301837758.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Cellcard with the 2023 Cambodian Product Leadership Award for Offering Innovative Products that Provide Affordable Access to Mobile Data
- Protector of Penguins to be Recognized as 2023 Indianapolis Prize Winner
- Danaher Corporation Completes Separation of Veralto Corporation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!