Netenrich Presents SANS Webcast: Understanding Your Threat and Attack Surface with Netenrich's Attack Surface Intelligence
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SAN JOSE, Calif., April 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Netenrich, a Resolution Intelligence® company, today announced an upcoming SANS webcast entitled: "Understanding Your Attack Surface with Netenrich's Attack Surface Intelligence," set for Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 3:30pm EDT. Matt Bromiley, a SANS digital forensics and incident response instructor, leads an informative discussion with Abhishek Bhuyan, Senior Product Architect at Netenrich.
Security and IT professionals are encouraged to attend and be among the first to receive the newly released SANS whitepaper written by Matt Bromiley. He addresses the daily challenges security teams face of threat and vulnerability scans inability to accurately determine an organization's security risk.
This webcast will cover:
- Steps to effectively evaluate your attack surface and discover what attackers see
- How to properly examine enterprise exposure and evaluate potential risks
- How to apply modern threat assessment and threat intelligence across your operations
- See how Netenrich's Attack Surface Intelligence (ASI) solution analyzes for deeper threat intelligence and actionable insights
Webcast: "Understanding Your Attack Surface with Netenrich's Attack Surface Intelligence; A SANS Spotlight Paper"
Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 3:30 p.m. EDT (12:30 p.m. PDT)
Registration is available here
Matt Bromiley, Digital Forensics and Incident Response Instructor at SANSTwitter: @_bromiley, LinkedIn profile
Abhishek Bhuyan, Senior Product Architect at NetenrichTwitter: @abhuyan, LinkedIn profile
Netenrich delivers complete Resolution Intelligence to transform digital operations into smarter business outcomes. With fifteen years' innovation across network, security and cloud operations, Netenrich applies a dynamic mix of machine and expert intelligence across a wide range of SaaS-based offerings. The solutions integrate with more than 140 market-leading IT and security applications to drive digital operations transformation, increase efficiencies, and bridge skills gaps. More than 6,000 customers and organizations worldwide rely on Netenrich to gain increased visibility and actionable insights across their IT and cloud networks. The company is based in San Jose, CA.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/netenrich-presents-sans-webcast-understanding-your-threat-and-attack-surface-with-netenrichs-attack-surface-intelligence-301268963.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Clark Atlanta University Receives $3 Million From Tucker, GA Based Business For New Entrepreneurial Center
- HOKA ONE ONE® Launches the All-New Clifton 8
- After 59 Years, the Families of Flying Tiger Line Flight 739 Receive Closure
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!