Natura Appoints Gabriel García to General Counsel and Vice President of Legal Affairs
- Wall Street slips on tech losses, tax uncertainty weighs
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar hits three-week high, boosted by recent upbeat data, Fed taper view
As cannabis law moves from the periphery to the core of business strategy, Natura brings legal talent in-house to accelerate growth
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
SACRAMENTO, Calif., Sept. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Natura Life + Science (Natura), announced earlier this month that Gabriel García will join the company as General Counsel and Vice President of Legal Affairs, tasked with overseeing – and growing – the company's legal department.
"Rapidly changing cannabis regulation can impact every stage of our customers' go-to-market strategy, from research and manufacturing to branding and distribution," said Ori Bytton, Natura's Chief Executive Officer. "Gabriel's unique legal background and strategic perspective will unlock Natura's growth, while also giving our customers access to highly valuable legal guidance."
García brings fifteen years of experience as a corporate, tax and regulatory attorney to the role. He mostly recently founded Garcia Law Corporation, PC, a boutique law firm based in Sacramento that provides business law services to clients in the health and wellness industries. Earlier in his career, García served in other senior roles in law firms and corporate legal departments, including time as an associate at several global law firms and in-house counsel at Abbott Laboratories, a multinational life sciences company.
"I'm thrilled to be joining Natura at this exciting time in its infancy and working with such a fantastic team," García said. "The legal and regulatory challenges currently facing cannabis companies are daunting. I look forward to managing Natura's business risk while also supporting the company's growth and innovation strategies in the marketplace."
For more information, please visit www.natura-lifescience.com.
About Natura Life + SciencesNatura's vertically integrated platform enables the company to bring cannabis products to the emerging California marketplace, while also creating trust in the industry through reliable service, supply-chain integrity and quality assurance. Natura is committed to delivering quality, consistent, trusted cannabis products to consumers on a global scale by commercializing the industry in the most responsible manner. Natura believes in supporting the community and its employees through a set of core values every employee embodies.
Media Contacts:MATTIO CommunicationsRenee Cotsisrenee@mattio.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/natura-appoints-gabriel-garcia-to-general-counsel-and-vice-president-of-legal-affairs-300920283.html
SOURCE Natura Life + Science
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rockford Fosgate® introduces new All-In-One Audio Solution for Select Polaris Ranger® 2018 - 2022 Vehicles
- Coinllectibles™️ inaugural Fusion NFTs™️ saw capital gains of more than 333% in a week with total transaction value exceeding US$2.45million
- Nextdoor intends to list on NYSE following the close of its proposed merger with Khosla Ventures Acquisition Co. II
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!