Natura &Co Notice to the Market: Filing of Form 20-F
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
SÃO PAULO, April 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Natura &Co Holding S.A. ("Natura &Co") announces that its Annual Report on Form 20-F (the "20-F"), reporting its financial and operational data for 2020, was filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, or the SEC, and with the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission, the Comissão de Valores Mobiliários, or CVM, on April 19, 2021.
The document has been posted on Natura &Co's website: https://ri.naturaeco.com/en/.
Natura &Co's shareholders may receive a hard copy of the 20-F, which contains Natura &Co's complete audited financial statements, free of charge, upon request. Requests should be directed to:
Investor Relations Department, Natura &Co Avenida Alexandre Colares, No. 1188, Sala A17-Bloco A, Parque Anhanguera, São Paulo, São Paulo 05106-000, Brazil+55 (11) email@example.com
São Paulo, April 19, 2021.
Viviane Behar de CastroInvestor Relations Officer
SOURCE Natura &Co
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Get "Dangerously Funny" with Jimmie Lee-The Jersey Outlaw In Newest Season of His Comedy TV Show
- Mother's Day: Xi Inspired by His Mother in Shaping Outlook on Life, Governance
- NASA Administrator Statement on Chinese Rocket Debris
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!