National Diversity Council Launches Multi-State Virtual DiversityFIRST™ Certified Diversity Professional (CDP) Certification Program
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOUSTON, Jan. 28, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2015, National Diversity Council's DiversityFIRST™ program graduated its inaugural class of 23 Certified Diversity Professionals (CDPs) and to date, have graduated over 700.
This year, the DiversityFIRST™ Certified Diversity Professionals (CDP) program will be offered virtually in 24 cities across the United States:
- Philadelphia, PA - February 8 - 12, 2021
- Cincinnati, OH - February 22 - 26, 2021
- Newark, NJ - March 8 - 12, 2021
Click here for additional dates and a virtual location nearest you: http://diversitycertificationprogram.org/sessions/2021-2
Graduates of the program are recognized as a National Diversity Council Certified Diversity Professional (NDCCDP).
The National Diversity Council has gone to extraordinary lengths to ensure that our graduates receive the finest, timeliest, and most relevant knowledge available in the evolving Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) field. Our mission is to prepare you to create and implement highly successful D&I strategies for organizational excellence that give you and your organization a competitive edge in today's global marketplace.
However, that is only part of our mission. You will also expand your horizon with the knowledge you acquire, the new colleagues you meet, and the experience you gain.
Upon completion of the 5-day program, participants will:
- Recognize diversity and inclusion as drivers of business success and employee engagement in the 21st-century workplace.
- Possess a broad range of knowledge and skills to perform at a high level as D&I professionals and bring value to their organizations.
- Gain access to a reputable and reliable community of professionals through the DiversityFIRST™ Graduate Network to encourage continued learning as the D&I field evolves.
- Enhance credibility with the National Diversity Council's CDP designation to positively impact professional growth.
To register and learn more about the National Diversity Council's DiversityFIRST™ program, please visit the website at: www.diversitycertificationprogram.org
Media Contact:Jennifer L. Paynejennifer@socialsovereign.com(313) 451-5800
national-diversity-council.jpg National Diversity Council
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/national-diversity-council-launches-multi-state-virtual-diversityfirst-certified-diversity-professional-cdp-certification-program-301217444.html
SOURCE National Diversity Council
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedding Flower Trends of 2021 Influenced by the Pandemic
- NASA to Attempt First Controlled Flight on Mars As Soon As Monday
- GLOBAL TECH INDUSTRIES GROUP, INC. CLARIFIES WARRANT DISTRIBUTION