Namecheap's June 'Expert Summit' Offers Free Masterclasses by Professionals for Online Business Owners & Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Learn marketing, design and business strategy skills from experts; Register today for early access and exclusive updates on all video lessons
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PHOENIX, May 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Namecheap, the world's second-largest domain registrar and leading provider of products that power online business and digital creators, announces its second annual 'Expert Summit.'
Kicking off June 1, and continuing till the end of the month, Namecheap's Expert Summit brings together leaders in business strategy, marketing, design, and more to offer free bite-sized and easy-to-follow masterclasses — packed with clever advice, exclusive tips, and informative tutorials. The virtual summit aims to help online innovators launch new businesses or take their existing ones to new levels of success.
Registration is now open and entirely free. Early registrants will receive first notice and access. Each video lesson will offer online business owners and aspiring digital entrepreneurs unique insight from a professional into their specific area of expertise. All sessions will be less than 30 minutes. Watch along with others when each video streams live, or view on demand after the livestream.
Namecheap's 2021 Expert Summit masterclass topics include: email marketing, networking, search engine optimization, public relations, branding, paid social media, podcasting, link building, and much more.
For more than two decades Namecheap has been committed to making the Internet more accessible and affordable for everyone. Register today to receive the complete schedule of masterclasses throughout June.
Namecheap® is an ICANN-accredited domain registrar and technology company founded in 2000 by CEO Richard Kirkendall. Celebrating two decades of providing unparalleled levels of service, security, and support, Namecheap has been steadfast in customer satisfaction. With over 13 million domains under management, Namecheap.com® is among the top domain registrars and web hosting providers in the world. To learn more about Namecheap, visit namecheap.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/namecheaps-june-expert-summit-offers-free-masterclasses-by-professionals-for-online-business-owners--aspiring-entrepreneurs-301286743.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CGTN: Shenzhou-12 astronauts become first Chinese to enter a space station
- Inversiones y Rentas S.A. Announces The Final Results Of Its Tender Offer For Up To 16,390,172 Outstanding Shares Of Common Stock (Including Those Represented By American Depositary Shares) Of Compañ
- Fancamp Announces Postponement of Annual General Meeting to Accommodate Court Application of Peter H. Smith’s Counsel to Have Certain Matters Heard Before Shareholders Vote
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!