NOVOSENSE NSUC1610: Micro&Special Motor Driver SoC for Automotive-qualified Chips
- S&P 500, Nasdaq notch biggest weekly losses since March
- S&P 500 could end the year over 10% higher from here - Piper Sandler
- Citi says Meta shares to rally in near term on share gains, upcoming AI event
- Ads are coming to Amazon Prime Video next year; Stock pops
- 'Sell the last rate hike' strategy is in action, stocks could fall further - BofA's Hartnett
NOVOSENSE NSUC1610 integrates a Cortex M3 processor, power MOSFET and DAC. It supports a 4-wire LIN bus and dual-channel temperature sensor which can be used for power-side over temperature shutdown and low-voltage-side temperature detection inside the chip.
NOVOSENSE NSUC1610 Framework Diagram
This highly integrated product NSUC1610 can be used to design small-sized, low power, high-efficiency motor intelligent actuator applications for automotive, include but are not limited to electronic water valves in thermal management systems, air conditioning electronic vents, active air intake grille system actuators (AGS/AGM), seat ventilation brushless direct current motor (BLDC) drives, with light steering headlights (AFS), and more. Rotating/lifting large screen control, automatic charging port and automatic door handle.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/novosense-nsuc1610-microspecial-motor-driver-soc-for-automotive-qualified-chips-301931222.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DELTA DENTAL OF ARKANSAS WINS GOVERNOR'S QUALITY AWARD
- Aeva Technologies, Inc. Receives Notice Regarding NYSE Continued Listing Standards
- Concord Medical Reports Financial Results for the First Half of 2023
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!