NFL Veteran, Kyle Turley, and his marijuana brand, Revenant, continues expansion in Kansas City, Missouri
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Fans and cannabis enthusiasts can experience Revenant's Heaterz infused pre-rolls, available in both singles and 3-packs. Additionally, they will have the opportunity to meet former NFL player
Schedule for the Revenant KC Tour with
Saturday, September 30, 2023 12 pm to 2 pm- Kansas City Cannabis Company - 149 Crown Hill Road, Excelsior Springs, MO64024 3 pm– 5 pm– Kansas City Cannabis Company - 310 S Platte Clay Wy, Kearney, MO64060 Sunday, October 1, 2023 12 pm– 2 pm– Kansas City Cannabis Company - 9324 MO-7, Lake Lotawana, MO 64086 3 pm to 5 pm– Kansas City Cannabis Company - 1713 NW Burdett Crossing, Blue Springs, MO64015
To schedule a remote segment from the store or an interview with
About Kansas City Cannabis Company
Kansas City Cannabis Company holds 4 retail dispensary licenses and has been a pioneer in
For more information visit kccannabis.org
About Revenant Holdings
Revenant Holdings curates an impressive collection of leading cannabis brands to suit diverse consumer lifestyles, serving both seasoned cannabis connoisseurs and those venturing into the world of cannabis for the first time. Our mission is to provide humanity with an alternative to harmful pharmaceuticals and opioids with everyone's mental and physical well-being in mind.
Chief Marketing Officer
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nfl-veteran-kyle-turley-and-his-marijuana-brand-revenant-continues-expansion-in-kansas-city-missouri-301935706.html
SOURCE Revenant Holdings
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AUNA S.A. ANNOUNCES EARLY PARTICIPATION DEADLINE RESULTS FOR THE PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED EXCHANGE OFFER OF ANY AND ALL OF ITS OUTSTANDING 6.500% SENIOR NOTES DUE 2025 FOR NEW NOTES AND RELATED CONSENT SO
- Sony Semiconductor Solutions to Release SWIR Image Sensor for Industrial Applications with Industry-Leading 5.32 Effective Megapixels
- The 10th Asian Microfilm Art Festival was held in Lincang, Yunnan from November 24th to 26th
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!