NASA Administrator Statement on Chinese Rocket Debris
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
WASHINGTON, May 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- NASA Administrator Sen. Bill Nelson released the following statement Saturday regarding debris from the Chinese Long March 5B rocket:
"Spacefaring nations must minimize the risks to people and property on Earth of re-entries of space objects and maximize transparency regarding those operations.
"It is clear that China is failing to meet responsible standards regarding their space debris.
"It is critical that China and all spacefaring nations and commercial entities act responsibly and transparently in space to ensure the safety, stability, security, and long-term sustainability of outer space activities."
For more information on NASA and agency activities, visit:
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nasa-administrator-statement-on-chinese-rocket-debris-301287052.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vision.bi named EMEA Snowflake Partner of the Year
- Fotric introduces the 320M/F and 340A handheld thermal camera
- Sequana Medical to Host a Key Opinion Leader Webinar on “The Impact of Liver Ascites on Patients and Healthcare Systems and the potential of alfapump® therapy in NASH-related ascites”
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!