Monmouth Real Estate Will Make Its 21st Consecutive Annual Investor Presentation To The Philadelphia Securities Association
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOLMDEL, N.J., Oct. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) announced that it will present to the Philadelphia Securities Association (PSA) on Wednesday, October 30, 2019. Monmouth Real Estate has had the opportunity to present to the PSA for 21 consecutive years. The Forum will be held at the Union League of Philadelphia, located in Philadelphia, PA.
Monmouth Real Estate's senior management will present an overview of the Company followed by a question and answer session. It is a luncheon meeting that will start at 11:30am ET. The presentation will be available at the Company's website www.mreic.reit on the homepage.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, founded in 1968, is one of the oldest public equity REITs in the world. The Company specializes in single tenant, net-leased industrial properties, subject to long-term leases, primarily to investment-grade tenants. Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of 115 properties containing a total of approximately 22.9 million rentable square feet, geographically diversified across 30 states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/monmouth-real-estate-will-make-its-21st-consecutive-annual-investor-presentation-to-the-philadelphia-securities-association-300941367.html
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. and Cytocom Announce Registration Statement and Proxy Statement for Previously Announced Merger Declared Effective by SEC
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois Celebrates PRIDE
- Ballast Point Brewing Co. Celebrates a Quarter Century of Brewing with Release of 25th Anniversary Mix Pack
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!