Monmouth Real Estate Will Host Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Yearend 2019 Financial Results Webcast And Conference Call
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOLMDEL, N.J., Oct. 7, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) will host its Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Yearend 2019 Financial Results Webcast and Conference Call on Tuesday, November 26, 2019, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Senior management will discuss the results, current market conditions and future outlook at that time.
Monmouth Real Estate's Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Yearend 2019 financial results will be released on Monday, November 25, 2019, after the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange, and will be available on the Company's website at www.mreic.reit in the Investor Relations section, under Filings and Reports.
To participate in the Webcast select the 4Q and Fiscal Yearend 2019 Webcast and Earnings Call icon on the homepage of the Company's website at www.mreic.reit, in the Highlights section, towards the bottom of the page. Interested parties can also participate via Conference Call by calling toll free 1-877-510-5852 (domestically) or 1-412-902-4138 (internationally).
The replay of the conference call will be available at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, November 26, 2019. It will be available until January 31, 2020, and can be accessed by dialing toll free 1-877-344-7529 (domestically) and 1-412-317-0088 (internationally) and entering the passcode 10134297. A transcript of the call and the webcast replay will be available at the Company's website, www.mreic.reit.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, founded in 1968, is one of the oldest public equity REITs in the world. The Company specializes in single tenant, net-leased industrial properties, subject to long-term leases, primarily to investment-grade tenants. Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of 114 properties located in thirty states, containing a total of approximately 22.3 million rentable square feet. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Statements on Pam Melroy's Senate Confirmation as NASA Deputy Administrator
- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. and Cytocom Announce Registration Statement and Proxy Statement for Previously Announced Merger Declared Effective by SEC
- Utobo Now Available on BlueJeans by Verizon
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!