Monmouth Real Estate Moves Headquarters To Landmark New Jersey Bell Works Building
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
HOLMDEL, N.J., Sept. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) announced today that it has moved its headquarters to the renowned Bell Works complex located at 101 Crawfords Corner Road, Holmdel, NJ, 07733. The facility was previously home to the historic Bell Labs, the research and development arm of AT&T. It was the birthplace of many of the most monumental technological advancements and saw eleven Nobel Prize winners recognized for their innovative work while there. Monmouth Real Estate was previously based in Freehold, NJ.
Michael P. Landy, President and CEO, shared that "This move marks a milestone event for Monmouth as we begin our 52nd year as a public REIT. Our growth has been strong with gross assets more than tripling over the past eight years, while maintaining our high standards. Bell Works represents the perfect environment for our team to continue to take Monmouth to the next level and beyond."
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, founded in 1968, is one of the oldest public equity REITs in the world. We specialize in single tenant, net-leased industrial properties, subject to long-term leases, primarily to investment-grade tenants. Monmouth Real Estate is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of 114 properties, containing a total of approximately 22.3 million rentable square feet, geographically diversified across 30 states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/monmouth-real-estate-moves-headquarters-to-landmark-new-jersey-bell-works-building-300920974.html
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Statements on Pam Melroy's Senate Confirmation as NASA Deputy Administrator
- TheGiftInsider Lindsay Roberts is Giving Gift Suggestions for Dads and Grads on TipsOnTV
- DILA Capital Acquisition Corp. Announces Closing Of $55 Million Initial Public Offering
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!