Monmouth Real Estate Declares Common and Preferred Dividends
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HOLMDEL, N.J., April 1, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- On April 1, 2020, the Board of Directors of Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) declared its quarterly cash dividend on the Company's Common Stock of $0.17 per share payable June 15, 2020, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 15, 2020. The Company's annual dividend rate on its Common Stock is $0.68 per share.
Also on April 1, 2020, the Board of Directors declared a dividend for the period March 1, 2020 through May 31, 2020, of $0.3828125 per share on the Company's 6.125% Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock payable June 15, 2020 to shareholders of record as of the close of business on May 15, 2020. Series C preferred share dividends are cumulative and payable quarterly at an annual rate of $1.53125.
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, founded in 1968, is one of the oldest public equity REITs in the world. The Company specializes in single tenant, net-leased industrial properties, subject to long-term leases, primarily to investment grade tenants. Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of 116 properties containing a total of approximately 23 million rentable square feet, geographically diversified across 30 states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Utobo Now Available on BlueJeans by Verizon
- The Michigan Chamber Applauds House Vote to End Federal Unemployment Benefits, Get Michiganders Back to Work
- AGC Honors BNBuilders with Top Safety Awards in Washington State and San Diego Region
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!