Monmouth Real Estate Announces New Acquisition In The Columbus, OH MSA
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
HOLMDEL, N.J., March 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) today announced the acquisition of a new 153,000 square foot industrial building located at 747 Mill Park Drive, Lancaster, OH at a purchase price of $17,874,148. The property is net-leased for 10 years to Magna Seating of America, Inc., a division of Magna International. The building is situated on approximately 24.5 acres.
Michael P. Landy, President and CEO, commented, "We are very pleased to add Magna to our all-star tenant roster. Reflecting the mission-critical nature of this project to both Magna and the Columbus economy, Vice-President Mike Pence attended the groundbreaking ceremony of this development on July 30th. We are very fortunate to have in Monmouth a company with a balance sheet and business model that can not only withstand these turbulent periods but can perform well throughout. We look forward to reporting additional high-quality acquisitions during the year."
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, founded in 1968, is one of the oldest public equity REITs in the world. We specialize in single tenant, net-leased industrial properties, subject to long-term leases, primarily to investment-grade tenants. Monmouth Real Estate is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of 116 properties, containing a total of approximately 23 million rentable square feet, geographically diversified across 30 states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds RBC, MNR, UFS, and SOLY Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
- Stanley Black & Decker President and CFO Don Allan To Provide Testimony Before Senate Finance Committee on International Trade, Customs and Global Competitiveness on June 22
- National Transportation Provider, Charter Linkz, Dubbed as Go-To Campaign Visibility Company
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!