Monmouth Real Estate Announces New Acquisition In Lafayette, IN
- S&P 500 closes at record high as Apple, healthcare stocks help shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil settles lower in volatile trade on worries about Delta variant
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FREEHOLD, N.J., July 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation (NYSE: MNR) today announced the acquisition of a new 350,000 square foot industrial building located at 5440 Haggerty Lane, Lafayette, IN at a purchase price of $25,536,000. The property is net-leased for 10 years to Toyota Tsusho America, Inc., a New York corporation. The building is situated on approximately 45.62 acres.
Michael P. Landy, President and CEO, commented, "We are very pleased to welcome Toyota, one of the largest companies in the world, to our all-star tenant roster. This mission-critical facility serves the 3.3 million square foot Subaru auto assembly plant which is situated directly across from our property. With nearly 46 total acres, our property provides ample land for future expansion capacity."
Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation, founded in 1968, is one of the oldest public equity REITs in the world. We specialize in single tenant, net-leased industrial properties, subject to long-term leases, primarily to investment-grade tenants. Monmouth Real Estate is a fully integrated and self-managed real estate company, whose property portfolio consists of 114 properties, containing a total of approximately 22.3 million rentable square feet, geographically diversified across 30 states. In addition, the Company owns a portfolio of REIT securities.
SOURCE Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Booking Holdings to Make Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Press Release Available on Company's Investor Relations Website on Wednesday, August 4
- Fruit Attraction 2021 Enhances Its International Guest Programme
- Team, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesDefinitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!