MoneyGram to Release Fourth Quarter 2020 Results
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Conference call scheduled for Friday, February 19 at 9 a.m. ET
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
DALLAS, Jan. 29, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI) will announce its fourth quarter 2020 financial results on Friday, February 19, 2021. Alex Holmes, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Larry Angelilli, Chief Financial Officer, and Kamila Chytil, Chief Operating Officer, will host a conference call at 9 a.m. ET to discuss the financial results. The news release and the webcast will be available at ir.moneygram.com. Participants may join the call and view the presentation at the numbers and link below:
Toll Free: 1-800-263-0877Toll/International: 1-646-828-8143 http://public.viavid.com/index.php?id=143363
Replay Toll Free: 1-844-512-2921 Replay Toll/International: 1-412-317-6671Replay ID: 3866751Replay is available through Friday, February 26, 2021, 11:59 PM ET
About MoneyGram International, Inc. MoneyGram is a global leader in cross-border P2P payments and money transfers. Its consumer-centric capabilities enable family and friends to quickly and affordably send money in more than 200 countries and territories, with 89 now digitally enabled.
MoneyGram leverages its modern, mobile, and API-driven platform and collaborates with the world's leading brands to serve millions of people each year through both its walk-in business and its direct-to-consumer digital business.
With a strong culture of innovation and a relentless focus on utilizing technology to deliver the world's best customer experience, MoneyGram is leading the evolution of digital P2P payments.
For more information, please visit moneygram.com and follow @MoneyGram.
Media Contact Stephen ReiffMedia@MoneyGram.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/moneygram-to-release-fourth-quarter-2020-results-301218306.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tesla's (TSLA) Profitability Threated by Tax Credits - Navellier
- Netenrich Appoints Security Leader Christopher Morales as Chief Information Security Officer
- NASA adds United Launch Alliance Vulcan Centaur Rocket to Launch Services Program Catalog