Moby S.p.A Discontinues U.S. Lawsuit
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Productive discussions cited in efforts to restructure global Italian shipping company
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, March 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Moby S.p.A. ("Moby"), a leading Italian shipping company, is voluntarily discontinuing its lawsuit against a group of U.S. and European asset management firms because the lawsuit has facilitated productive discussions between Moby and its creditors including the defendants towards reaching a long-sought agreement on Moby's restructuring.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/moby-spa-discontinues-us-lawsuit-301242868.html
SOURCE Moby S.p.A.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Survey: 56% Say COVID-19 Is Never Going Away
- Trip.com Group successfully list on Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- KKR Invests in Adopt A Cow