Mill City finances $1.25M secured loan
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Mill City Ventures III, Ltd. ("Mill City") (OTCQB: MCVT) announced today its completion of the financing of a $1.25M asset backed loan.
"We completed the loan request in a very compressed amount of time. The loan is collateralized by an aviation aircraft and our loan to appraised value is very attractive as are the returns for this short term loan," commented Chief Executive Officer Douglas M. Polinsky. "We hope this loan continues to evidence to our investors how we are able to source diversified loans with varying degrees of risk while always being attentive in providing outsized returns relative to the risk."
Specific terms of the loan were not disclosed.
Forward-Looking StatementsForward-looking statements in this release are made pursuant to the "safe harbor'' provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the future results expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements, including without limitation continued demand for short-term specialty non-bank loans, increased levels of competition, new products or offerings introduced by competitors, changes in the market rates of loans, and other risks.
About Mill City Ventures III, Ltd.Founded in 2007, Mill City Ventures III, Ltd., is a specialty finance company providing short-term non-bank lending. Additional information can be found at www.sec.gov.
SOURCE Mill City Ventures III, Ltd.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trump Media & Technology Group and Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) enter definitive merger agreement, "TRUTH Social" will be launching soon
- From grassroots to lawmaker: A glimpse of China's 'whole-process democracy'
- National Security Group (NSEC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!