Mike Feher Appointed as CFO of CathWorks
- Wall St ends up with Goldman; Dow posts biggest weekly rise since June
- Goldman Sachs (GS) Smashes Analyst 3Q Views on Robust M&A and Underwriting Activity
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock: Jefferies Raises Price Target on Higher Capacity Ramp and Sustained Demand, Berlin Giga Will Set New Design and Assembly Standards Says Analyst
- Food, fuels lift U.S. import prices in September
- SEC to Allow First Ever Bitcoin (BTC) ETF - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
KFAR-SABA, Israel and ALISO VIEJO, Calif., Oct. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CathWorks, a global leader of digital health innovation focused on helping patients with cardiovascular disease, announced today that Mike Feher was appointed Chief Financial Officer, effective immediately.
An energetic and results-driven executive, Mr. Feher brings comprehensive strategic and operational finance experience to his role, including expertise in financial planning and analysis, strategy, investor relations, operational execution, and much more. Most recently, he was Vice President, Business Planning & Development at Allied Universal, the largest private security firm in the world. Before his work at Allied Universal, Mr. Feher held various leadership roles at Edwards Lifesciences, Volcom, and Deloitte. He served as CathWorks Vice President of Finance and CFO from 2019 to 2020. Mr. Feher holds a B.S. degree in Accounting and Business Administration, with an emphasis in Finance and Economics, from Chapman University and is a licensed CPA. He also earned an M.B.A. in Corporate Finance from Marshall School of Business at the University of Southern California.
"Mike is an exceptional executive and a great partner with a unique ability to toggle between creating value through long-term strategic planning and optimizing resource allocation through disciplined financial execution," said Ramin Mousavi, Chief Executive Officer of CathWorks. "His fundamental financial knowledge, medical device industry expertise, strong investor relationships, and ability to analyze, plan, and execute will strengthen our leadership team and will drive our continued execution of our strategic vision."
"I am thrilled at the opportunity to join the dynamic leadership team at CathWorks and help implement its mission of transforming the diagnosis and treatment of patients with coronary artery disease," noted Mike Feher. "CathWorks has significant momentum towards its vision of establishing FFRangio as the new standard of care, and I look forward to working with Ramin and the entire organization to deliver meaningful value to patients, our customers, and shareholders every day."
About CathWorksCathWorks is a medical technology company focused on applying its advanced computational science platform to optimize Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) therapy decisions and elevate coronary angiography from visual assessment to an objective FFR-based decision-making tool for physicians. FFR-guided PCI decision-making is proven to provide significant clinical benefits for patients with coronary artery disease and economic benefits for patients and payers. The company's focus today is specifically on bringing the CathWorks FFRangio™ System to market to provide quick, precise, and objective intraprocedural wire-free FFR guidance that is practical for every case.
- Email Alerts: https://www.cath.works/contact-us/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cathworks/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cathworks
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGZgKKYj3BUqgCRadZv7Fmw
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cathworks
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CathWorksFFRangio
Contact: +1.888.889.CATH (2284), email@example.com
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mike-feher-appointed-as-cfo-of-cathworks-301392091.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- EU to host Global Conversation about Women and Career Progression on 22 October at the Expo
- Network Health Medicare Plans Earn High Quality Ratings
- Tickets Now On Sale - Platinum-Selling G Herbo Hits The Road With The Monster Energy Outbreak Tour
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!