Mentice's CEO Göran Malmberg to present the company's interim report at a webcast conference call on April 28 at 9:30 CET
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
STOCKHOLM, April 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Mentice AB (STO: MNTC) announces that the company will present its interim report via webcast conference call with the opportunity for interested parties to ask questions to CEO Göran Malmberg and CFO Elisabet Lund.
To register for the presentation of the interim report for the period January - March 2021, which will be held on April 28 at 9.30 CET, visit www.mentice.com/financial-reports-presentations
The presentation will be held in English. Participants are advised to register at least a few minutes in advance.
For further information, please contact:Göran Malmberg, CEO, MenticeEmail: email@example.com
Tel US: +1 (312) 860 5610
Tel Sweden: +46 (0) 703 09 22 22
Market place: Nasdaq First North Premier, Stockholm | Ticker symbol: MNTCCertified Adviser: FNCA Sweden AB, tel +46 8 528 00 399 e-post firstname.lastname@example.org
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
SOURCE Mentice AB
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pulmatrix Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results and Provides Business Update
- STERIS Announces Changes to Board of Directors
- Cellectis and Sanofi partner on alemtuzumab as lymphodepletion agent for allogeneic CAR-T
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!