MeltMed® Rings in the Holidays with Reduced Pricing and New NAD+ Starter Packs
- Stocks ease as investors await Nvidia reality check, Fed minutes
- UBS now sees Fed starting to cut rates in June
- Amazon to replace Walgreens Boots Alliance in Dow
- Nvidia to report, Fed minutes in focus - what's moving markets
- Jeff Bezos sells further tranche of Amazon shares worth around $2.4 billion
- Begin your Wellness Journey with Regenerate Starter Packs;
- Scientifically formulated to maximise effectiveness of NAD supplement;
- Enjoy savings of 50%
MeltMed® is also introducing all-new Regenerate NAD+ Starter Packs for new users to embark on NAD supplementation in the most effective manner, at an exceptional value. The Regenerate
First introduced in the
Utilizing the proprietary, breakthrough WaferiX technology, which safely delivers active compounds via the oral mucosal membrane under the tongue, MeltMed® products allow for increased absorption and effectiveness. These products offer a convenient and more economical alternative to the IV infusions that have become popular for boosting levels of NAD+, an important molecule our bodies naturally produce.
Starter Pack Facts
- The MeltMed® Regenerate
Starter Packis a 30-day intensive NAD program for new users. MeltMed® recommends a dose of two wafers twice daily (200mg total).
- The initial double dose of NAD enables rapid elevation of NAD levels to an optimal baseline, priming cells to maximize the effectiveness of subsequent maintenance doses.
- After 30 days, transition to half the dose to sustain the benefits, which may include improved cellular repair, enhanced energy, and long-term vitality. Other reported benefits include improved muscular endurance, cognitive functions and mental focus, and sleep.
As cells use up NAD in ongoing metabolic processes, it is crucial to consistently supplement to maintain optimal levels and experience long-term benefits. MeltMed®'s Regenerate daily NAD+ supplement offers an effective and convenient way to supplement NAD for sustained well-being.
"The holiday season is a great time to shop for items that promote youthful energy, especially when running around with kids on winter break," said
All Meltmed® products are formulated by an in-house team of scientific experts; they are manufactured and tested under stringent Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA)-approved Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) conditions in its wholly-owned facility in
To purchase products and for more information about MeltMed®, visit www.meltmed.com.
MeltMed® offers a range of supplement products designed to fight aging at the source. Together with a holistic strategy of diet, exercise and rest, our supplements help you to achieve your best life and become the healthiest, happiest version of yourself. MeltMed® products are made using the innovative WaferiX technology and proprietary freeze-dry manufacturing process. Learn more at www.meltmed.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/meltmed-rings-in-the-holidays-with-reduced-pricing-and-new-nad-starter-packs-302004262.html
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kennametal to Attend J.P. Morgan Industrials Conference
- Henry Schein, National Dental Association and Schattner Foundation Present Student Mentoring Program for Aspiring Dental Professionals
- NiSource Announces Fourth Quarter 2023 Results
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!