Mega-Pastor Nicole Crank Reveals Past Trauma, Encourages Others Toward Hope and Happiness
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Crank's New Book, I WILL THRIVE, Releases June1
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Teenage pregnancy, sexual abuse, abandonment, and poverty are the story of Pastor Nicole Crank's early life. In her new book, I WILL THRIVE: Find Your Fight to Claim True Freedom (Worthy Books, June 1, 2021, ISBN: 9781546037026) Crank reveals how she used the pain and trauma of her past to heal, overcome her fears, and pursue her dreams.
In I WILL THRIVE, Crank uses her own example to reassure readers that their past struggles do not determine their futures. She explains how to:
- awaken the dormant dreams in your heart and start paving a path toward freedom and healing
- allow a daring spirit to rise up within you and awaken the fight that's inside you
- stand up to the enemy and dream again
After becoming highly successful in leadership in the corporate world, Crank yielded that life to answer the call to help others. Through her dynamic, powerful, and practical speaking, Crank has helped thousands of people overcome their obstacles and live the life that was created for them since before the beginning of time.
Nicole Crank is an international conference speaker, blogger, mega-Pastor, and author. She and her husband, David, are the founders and lead pastors of FaithChurch.com with four church campuses in St. Louis, Missouri and two campuses in the West Palm Beach, Florida area.
Worthy Books is an imprint of the Hachette Nashville division of Hachette Book Group. Worthy is an inspirational adult and children's book publisher specializing in Christian authors and bestselling nonfiction and fiction books. Worthy focuses on a boutique list of books across a broad spectrum: inspiration, fiction, Bible study, current events, devotion, leadership, biography, and personal growth. Worthy is comprised of three imprints: Worthy Books, Ellie Claire, and WorthyKids/Ideals.
Hachette Book Group (HBG) is a leading trade publisher based in New York and a division of Hachette Livre, the second-largest publisher in the world. HBG publishes under the divisions of Little, Brown and Company, Little Brown Books for Young Readers, Grand Central Publishing, FaithWords, Center Street, Orbit, and Hachette Digital.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mega-pastor-nicole-crank-reveals-past-trauma-encourages-others-toward-hope-and-happiness-301275387.html
SOURCE Worthy Books
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JAWS Juggernaut Acquisition Corporation Announces Pricing of Upsized $240 Million Initial Public Offering
- ABOTA Condemns Personal Criticism of Federal Judge
- Upland Mints 1 Million NFTs Hitting Major Milestone
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!