Medius to Present IOFM Spring 2021 Financial Operations Summit Keynote Address
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
- Kicking off the premier event for finance leaders, the presentation will focus on the post-pandemic playbook for finance teams
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
NEW YORK, April 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Medius, a leading global provider of cloud-based accounts payable (AP) automation and spend management solutions, today announced that Medius Chief Financial Officer Anders Fohlin will headline the IOFM Spring 2021 Financial Operations Summit on April 20.
Fohlin will speak on "The Evolving Playbook for Finance Leaders in 2021," at 10 a.m. ET on April 20. The session will discuss how 2020 accelerated the changing expectations from finance in the greater enterprise, and how leaders have responded by leveraging data-driven benchmarks and analytics to maintain visibility and control while simultaneously driving digital transformation in their organization. Attendees will hear tangible examples of how Medius and its customers are setting strategies for 2021 to maintain continuity and strive for the utmost levels of efficiency.
The Institute of Finance and Management (IOFM) Spring 2021 Financial Operations Summit is a 4-day virtual event, connecting financial operations professionals in accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR) with leading solution providers through daily town hall panel discussions, demo presentations, by-invitation focused luncheons, in-depth workshops, peer networking opportunities, and more. Medius is a premier sponsor of the event.
To register to attend the virtual IOFM Spring 2021 Financial Operations Summit, visit the IOFM's Spring 2021 Financial Operations Summit Registration Page.
For more information, please contact:
- Thomas Müllertz, CMO, Medius email@example.com
- Per Åkerberg, CEO, Medius firstname.lastname@example.org
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lorain County Community College Honors Graduating Class with "Doors of Opportunity"
- Auburn University's College of Human Sciences marks construction milestone for Tony and Libba Rane Culinary Science Center
- REDUCE-IT® Heart Failure Analyses by VASCEPA® (Icosapent Ethyl)-Driven Serum Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) Levels Suggest Potential Benefit in New Heart Failure in Studied At-Risk Patients as Presente
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!