Mario J. Monzo is being recognized by Continental Who's Who
- Wall Street rebounds after virus-related sell-off
- Here's What Analysts are Saying as Twitter (TWTR) Stock Erases Earlier Gains
- Moderna (MRNA) Stock Up 10% as WHO Says Omicron Covid Variant Poses 'Very High' Global RIsk
- 2 Reasons Why Citi Downgraded Merck (MRK) to Neutral Today, Opened a Negative Catalyst Watch
- Why EV Li Auto (LI) Stock Is Up 8% Today
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
MULLICA HILL, N.J., Oct. 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Mario J. Monzo is being recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Distinguished Executive for his dedication to the field of Analytics and his impressive work at Comcast.
He strives to evolve analytics to Health and Mental Health, using his 17 years of analytics experience to help clients. Mr. Monzo specializes in marketing, analytics, ecology, and behavior analysis. He excels at building and developing analytics teams in order to improve business performance. Mr. Monzo has been in his current position as the Senior Director of Strategy, Analytics, and Insight at Comcast for ten years. He works to provide highly tailored strategic plans, work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, finance, and operations, and implement strategies seamlessly into the market.
To achieve success in his field, he attended Rowan University in 1998, earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration, and in 2011, earning a Master of Business Administration degree (MBA) in Information Technology and Finance.
In previous roles, Mr. Monzo worked as a Risk Management Analyst, Senior Profitability Analyst, Senior Consultant of Marketing Intelligence and Insights, among others. Other areas of interest include studying the dynamics and social structures of wolves. He currently also donates to and volunteers at a variety of wolf sanctuaries.
In his free time, he enjoys working out, volunteering at his daughters' school, and doing small construction projects around the house.
He would like to dedicate this honorable recognition to his daughters, Maddie and Mollie Monzo.
Contact: Katherine Green, 516-825-5634, email@example.com
SOURCE Continental Who's Who
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UK's Gulf Development International announces strategic partnership with Dr. Nabil Abbas Architects - Consultants
- FutureLogic Releases "China Tech Decoupled" Report, Providing Insights On China's Xinchuang Industry
- Cribl Named 2021 AWS Rising Star ISV Partner of the Year
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!