Marathon Petroleum Corp. to host 2021 annual meeting of shareholders
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FINDLAY, Ohio, Feb. 1, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Marathon Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: MPC) announced today that its annual meeting of shareholders will take place April 28, 2021, at 10 a.m. EDT in a virtual-only format via live webcast at www.virtualshareholdermeeting.com/MPC2021. Shareholders of record as of March 2, 2021, are entitled to notice of and to vote at the annual meeting. The company's proxy statement will include additional information regarding how shareholders may access and participate in the virtual annual meeting.
About Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC) is a leading, integrated, downstream energy company headquartered in Findlay, Ohio. The company operates the nation's largest refining system. MPC's marketing system includes branded locations across the United States, including Marathon brand retail outlets. Speedway LLC, an MPC subsidiary, owns and operates retail convenience stores across the United States. MPC also owns the general partner and majority limited partner interest in MPLX LP, a midstream company that owns and operates gathering, processing, and fractionation assets, as well as crude oil and light product transportation and logistics infrastructure. More information is available at www.marathonpetroleum.com.
Investor Relations Contacts: (419) 421-2071Kristina Kazarian, Vice President, Investor RelationsBrian Worthington, Manager, Investor Relations
Media Contacts:Jamal Kheiry, Manager, Corporate Communications (419) 421-3312
SOURCE Marathon Petroleum Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Live Oak Mobility Acquisition Corp. Announces the Separate Trading of its Class A Common Stock and Warrants, Commencing April 22, 2021
- T.D. Jakes Praises Verdict in Chauvin Trial, Presses for Police Reform
- Every Day Is Earth Day For Dairy Farmers
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Related EntitiesCrude Oil
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!