MTS Systems to Present at Intellisight 2019 Conference
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., July 31, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC) a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems, motion simulators and sensors, today announced that Dr. Jeffrey Graves, President and CEO, will make a presentation to the investment community at the Intellisight 2019 Conference on Wednesday, August 14, at 8:15 a.m. CT at St. Thomas University in Minneapolis. Dr. Graves will be accompanied by Executive Vice President and CFO, Brian Ross.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing the investor relations section of the Company's website at http://investor.mts.com/events-and-presentations/presentations and clicking on the webcast icon. The audio presentation will be archived on the website beginning August 15 for 90 days.
About MTS Systems CorporationMTS Systems Corporation's testing and simulation hardware, software and service solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS' high-performance sensors provide measurements of vibration, pressure, position, force and sound in a variety of applications. MTS had 3,400 employees as of September 29, 2018 and revenue of $778 million for the fiscal year ended September 29, 2018. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-systems-to-present-at-intellisight-2019-conference-300894140.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Less than 50 days to go until the 4th CIIE begins
- Xi'an Taking Measures to Ensure the Smooth Running of National Games, Accelerates the Adoption of Healthy Lifestyles across the Local Community
- Jinan conference achieves global consensus in food supply matters
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!