MTS Systems Announces Analyst Day Webcast
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Aug. 29, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation will host its previously announced Analyst Day on Wednesday September 4, 2019, in Eden Prairie, MN. Presentations by the Company's senior management team, led by President and CEO Jeffrey Graves, will begin at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Institutional investors may attend the event by contacting MTS Systems at 952-937-4063. Due to limited capacity, in-person attendance is limited to institutional investors and analysts.
A live audio webcast of the event will be broadcast. Participants may listen by calling 866-575-6539 (international toll 1-720-543-0214) and referencing the conference pass code 1018301. Presentations and accompanying materials will be available on the MTS website at http://investor.mts.com shortly before the event begins.
The conference replay may be accessed by calling 888-203-1112 and referencing the conference replay pass code 1018301. The replay will be available for 90 days following the event.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing and simulation hardware, software and service solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS' high-performance sensors provide measurements of vibration, pressure, position, force and sound in a variety of applications. MTS had 3,400 employees as of September 29, 2018 and revenue of $778 million for the fiscal year ended September 29, 2018. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-systems-announces-analyst-day-webcast-300909245.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- World's First Hybrid NFT Company To Be Listed In The United States - Bonanza Goldfields Corp Enters Into A Memorandum of Understanding To Acquire Hybrid NFT Firm Marvion™ media Limited
- Jinan conference achieves global consensus in food supply matters
- Epic Sciences Comprehensive Cancer Profiling Platform Shows Compelling Value Of Cell Analysis In Data Presented At ESMO Congress 2021
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!