MTS Appoints New Distributors In Thailand, Central America And Eastern Europe
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Aug. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems, motion simulators and sensors, today announced that SIMTON CO., Ltd., COPRE LTDA, and JD DVORAK s.r.o. will support MTS Test & Simulation businesses in Thailand, Central America and Eastern Europe, respectively.
ThailandSIMTON CO., Ltd. provides testing solutions to contract test labs, universities, and commercial businesses in the automotive, polymer & petrol chemicals, infrastructure and metals sectors, and possesses the industry expertise and customer relationships required to promote MTS products and services.
Central AmericaCOPRE LTDA will support MTS products and services in Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua. This distributor of inspection and measurement equipment has experience in the medical device, electronics, aerospace and automotive components, and advanced manufacturing industries in Central America.
Eastern EuropeJD DVORAK s.r.o. serves the Czech Republic and Slovak Republic, and will drive demand for MTS solutions in automotive, rail, aerospace and materials sectors. They have more than 25 years' experience working with equipment for materials studies and environmental simulation.
"Continued investment in new commercial distributors expands MTS' global presence and offers stronger local support to customers, fueling near-term growth," says Dr. Jeffrey Graves, MTS President and CEO. "MTS is well-established in the Asia-Pacific region with local offices in China, South Korea, Japan and India, and robust distributor support in Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. SIMTON will provide faster response to MTS' growing customer base in Thailand and accelerate growth in the surrounding region. Similarly, adding MTS' first commercial distributor in Central America and strengthening presence in Eastern Europe will take advantage of the untapped growth opportunities in these regions."
About MTS Systems CorporationMTS Systems Corporation's testing and simulation hardware, software and service solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS' high-performance sensors provide measurements of vibration, pressure, position, force and sound in a variety of applications. MTS had 3,400 employees as of September 29, 2018 and revenue of $778 million for the fiscal year ended September 29, 2018. Additional information on MTS can be found at: http://www.mts.com
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-appoints-new-distributors-in-thailand-central-america-and-eastern-europe-300906879.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nanfang Media report: China pushes forward master plans to boost Hong Kong, Macao economy
- Epic Sciences Comprehensive Cancer Profiling Platform Shows Compelling Value Of Cell Analysis In Data Presented At ESMO Congress 2021
- 2021 CSCO | Henlius will Release Four Oral Presentations of Two Upcoming Commercial Products: Novel anti-PD-1 mAb Serplulimab and Bevacizumab Biosimilar
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!