MTS Announces Third Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., July 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of high-performance test systems, motion simulators and precision sensors, today announced that it will release its third quarter results on August 3, 2020 after market close. A conference call will be held on August 4, 2020 at 11:00 a.m. ET (10:00 a.m. CT).
Participants may join the live conference call by calling toll free 800-353-6461 (international toll 1-334-323-0501) and referencing the conference pass code 8588209.
The conference call replay may be accessed by calling 888-203-1112 and referencing the conference replay pass code 8588209. The replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET following the call until 1:00 p.m. ET on August 11, 2020.
A transcript of the call can also be accessed from the MTS website at http://investor.mts.com/events-and-presentations/presentations. It will be available on August 5, 2020.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing and simulation hardware, software and service solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS' high-performance sensors provide measurements of vibration, pressure, position, force and sound in a variety of applications. MTS had 3,500 employees as of September 28, 2019 and revenue of $893 million for the fiscal year ended September 28, 2019. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-announces-third-quarter-2020-earnings-release-date-and-conference-call-301096284.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cultivated Art in the Clouds: J Hotel Shanghai Tower Debuts at the Summit of Shanghai on 19th June 2021
- Jones Family Dental Notice Of Data Event
- NBA All-star Chris Paul Buys Out all Three Locations of Slutty Vegan to Serve Free Food to The Atlanta Community in Celebration of Juneteenth this Saturday
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!