MTS Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Nov. 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of advanced test systems, motion simulators and precision sensors, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter results on December 15, 2020 before market open. A conference call will be held on December 15, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Participants may join the live conference call by calling toll free 800-367-2403 (international toll 1-334- 777-6978) and referencing the conference pass code 7354821.
The conference call replay may be accessed by calling 888-203-1112 and referencing the conference replay pass code 7354821. The replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET following the call until 1:00 p.m. ET on December 22, 2020.
A transcript of the call can also be accessed from the MTS website at https://investor.mts.com/events-and-presentations/presentations. It will be available on December 16, 2020.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing and simulation hardware, software and service solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS' high- performance sensors provide measurements of vibration, pressure, position, force and sound in a variety of applications. MTS had 3,500 employees as of September 28, 2019 and revenue of $893 million for the fiscal year ended September 28, 2019. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
For more information, contact:Brian RossExecutive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 952.937.4000
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-announces-fourth-quarter-2020-earnings-release-date-and-conference-call-301178543.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smile Hair Clinic Implements a Cutting-Edge Sapphire Hair Transplantation Method
- CYPHER LEARNING Raises $40 Million Growth Equity Round from Invictus Growth Partners to Accelerate Innovation in the Global Business and K-20 Education Market
- Ninja Foodi, Air Fryer, Blender & Grill Prime Day Deals (2021): Early Ninja Kitchen Appliance Deals Reported by Retail Fuse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!