MTS Announces Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Release Date and Conference Call
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Nov. 23, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- MTS Systems Corporation (NASDAQ: MTSC), a leading global supplier of advanced test systems, motion simulators and precision sensors, today announced that it will release its fourth quarter results on December 15, 2020 before market open. A conference call will be held on December 15, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. CT).
Participants may join the live conference call by calling toll free 800-367-2403 (international toll 1-334- 777-6978) and referencing the conference pass code 7354821.
The conference call replay may be accessed by calling 888-203-1112 and referencing the conference replay pass code 7354821. The replay will be available at 1:00 p.m. ET following the call until 1:00 p.m. ET on December 22, 2020.
A transcript of the call can also be accessed from the MTS website at https://investor.mts.com/events-and-presentations/presentations. It will be available on December 16, 2020.
About MTS Systems Corporation
MTS Systems Corporation's testing and simulation hardware, software and service solutions help customers accelerate and improve their design, development and manufacturing processes and are used for determining the mechanical behavior of materials, products and structures. MTS' high- performance sensors provide measurements of vibration, pressure, position, force and sound in a variety of applications. MTS had 3,500 employees as of September 28, 2019 and revenue of $893 million for the fiscal year ended September 28, 2019. Additional information on MTS can be found at www.mts.com.
For more information, contact:Brian RossExecutive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 952.937.4000
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mts-announces-fourth-quarter-2020-earnings-release-date-and-conference-call-301178543.html
SOURCE MTS Systems Corporation
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Epic Sciences Comprehensive Cancer Profiling Platform Shows Compelling Value Of Cell Analysis In Data Presented At ESMO Congress 2021
- PChome Online, Eyeing Fintech and BNPL Opportunities, Announces NT$1 billion Private Placement to Introduce China Development Financial (2883.TW) and Chunghwa Telecom (2412.TW) as Strategic Investors
- Shanghai Electric Ranks 51st on ENR's 2021 Top 250 International Contractors List
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesPRNewswire, Press Releases
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!